Thursday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite gained on Thursday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 300.19 points or 0.99 percent, to close at 30,603.36.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.98 percent to close at 3,787.38.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.5 percent to close at 13,337.16.
Stocks surged early in the session before simmering down by close.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
- Pending Home Sales (MoM)
- Continuing Jobless Claims
- Eli Lilly, Chevron, Caterpillar, Honeywell, Keyence, Ericsson, and M3 are reporting earnings.