Thursday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained, but the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell on Wednesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 7.10 points or 0.02 percent, to close at 31,430.70.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.17 percent to close at 3,919.38.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.38 percent to close at 14,025.77.
The market was relatively flat again as investors anticipate the incoming stimulus package.
On Friday keep an eye out for:
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
- Industrial Production (MoM)
- Rosneft Oil Company, Siemens, Dominion, Moody's are reporting earnings tomorrow.