Thursday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite sold off heavily on Thursday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 559.85 points or 1.75 percent, to close at 31,402.01.
- The S&P 500 fell 2.45 percent to close at 3,829.34.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 3.52 percent to close at 13,119.43.
US stocks sold off amid rising US bond yields that are spooking investors about inflation.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Chicago Purchasing Managers' Index
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
- BASF, Engie, and Grifols SA are reporting earnings.