The Dow Jones Industrial Average, Nasdaq Composite, and S&P 500 fell on Thursday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 321.41 points or 0.94 percent, to close at 33,815.90.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.92 percent to close at 4,134.98.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.94 percent to close at 13,818.41.
Stocks fell after a report about Biden's capital gains tax hike.
On Friday keep an eye out for:
- Initial Jobless Claims
- ECB Interest Rate Decision
- Johnson & Johnson, Intel, Pfizer AT&T, Texas Instruments, Lockheed Martin, Blackstone and others are reporting earnings.