Thursday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite fell on Thursday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 317.46 to close at 29,080.17.
- The S&P 500 fell 1 percent to close at 3,537.01.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.65 percent to close at 11,709.60.
Equities fell for the second consecutive day after surging earlier in the week. Investors are growing more concerned over the surge in COVID-19 cases.
On Friday keep an eye out for:
- Bank of New York Fed President John Williams' speech
- The producer price indexes