Monday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite gained on Monday, according to CNBC.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 327.69 points, or 1.18 percent, to close at 27,993.33.
- The S&P 500 gained 1.27 percent to close at 3,383.54.
- The Nasdaq Composite surged 1.87 percent to close at 11,056.65.
Stocks surged after positive news regarding a coronavirus vaccine emerged.
Apple shares rose 3 percent and Tesla surged 12 percent.
On Tuesday keep an eye out for:
- The start of the Fed's two-day policy meeting
- Industrial production numbers
- Import and export data.
View the Full Story Here.