Monday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 fell, and Nasdaq Composite gained on Monday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 103.23 points or 0.32 percent, to close at 32,731.20.
- The S&P 500 gained 27.49 points or 0.70 percent to close at 3,940.59.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 162.31 points or 1.23 percent to close at 13,377.54.
“After the reopening exuberance fades and interest rates level off, investors will rotate back into large-cap technology stocks with strong free cash flow, recurring revenues and increasing user penetration,” said Richard Saperstein, chief investment officer at Treasury Partners.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Fed chair Powell's speech
- BoE's Governor Bailey speech
- Adobe, Markit, SGS SA and others report earnings.