Monday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 fell, and Nasdaq Composite surged on Monday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 423, or 1.60 percent, to close at 26,925.05.
- The S&P 500 gained 1.23 percent to close at 3,310.24.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.42 percent to close at 10,957.61.
Markets rebounded after the biggest sell-off since early March last week.
Today keep an eye out for:
- The US Presidential election
- Bayer, Thomson, Reuters, Ferrari, and Exelon to report earnings