Monday Stock Market Update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell, but the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite gained on Monday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 36.98 or 0.12 percent, to close at 30,960.00.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.36 percent to close at 3,855.36.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.69 percent to close at 13,635.99.
It was a volatile session as traders analyzed upcoming corporate earnings, economic data, and Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package.
Tomorrow keep an eye out for:
- Housing Price Index (MoM)
- Consumer Confidence data
- Microsoft, Visa, Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, Starbucks, American Express, AMD, General Electric, Lockheed Martin and UBS are reporting earnings.