The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell, but the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 closed at record highs on Monday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 61.92 points or 0.18 percent, to close at 33,981.57.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.18 percent to close at 4,187.62.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.87 percent to close at 14,138.78.
“Strong breadth measures suggest stocks still may have more upside,” said Jeff Buchbinder, equity strategist at LPL Financial. “While valuations are elevated, they still appear reasonable when factoring in interest rates and inflation.”
On Tuesday keep an eye out for:
- BoJ Press Conference
- BoC's Macklem speech
- Housing Price Index (MoM)
- Microsoft, Alphabet, Visa, Novartis, Wells Fargo, Eli Lilly, Citigroup, Amgen, Starbucks, IBM, General Electric and others are reporting earnings.