The Dow Jones Industrial Average, the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 fell on Monday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 55.20 points or 0.16 percent, to close at 33,745.40.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.81 points or 0.02 percent to close at 4,127.99.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 50.19 points or 0.36 percent to close at 13,850.00.
Stocks were relatively flat to start the week as investors analyzed Fed Chair Powell's comments on the economy.
On Tuesday keep an eye out for:
- HP, Firth Third Bancorp, and others are reporting earnings.
- Consumer Price Index ex Food & Energy (MoM)
- RBNZ Rate Statement