The Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 gained , while the Nasdaq Composite fell slightly on Friday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 174.82 points or 0.53 percent, to close at 32,953.46.
- The S&P 500 gained 25 points or .65 percent to close at 3,968.94.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 139.84 point or 1.04 percent to close at 13,459.71.
On Tuesday keep an eye out for the:
- US Retail Report for February. Forecasts for Tuesday’s report range widely, reflecting uncertainty. But generally, economists expect the one-time boost from checks to have faded, and bad weather across much of the country to have held back spending last month.
- Volkswagen (VW) St. , Shoprite Holdings Ltd (SHP) Shs, Eastman Kodak Co and 210 others report earnings.