The Dow Jones Industrial Average, the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 posted gains on Friday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 297.03 points or 0.89 percent, to close at 33,800.60.
- The S&P 500 gained 31.63 points or 0.77 percent to close at 4,128.80.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 70.88 points or 0.51 percent to close at 13,900.18.
The S&P 500 closed at a new record high for the third day in a row.
Next week keep an eye out for:
- JPMorgan, United Health, Bank of America Corp., Broadcom, PepsiCo, Wells Fargo, CitiGroup, Morgan Stanley, Blackrock and others are reporting earnings.
- ISM Services PMI
- RBA Interest Rate Decision
- FOMC Minutes
- Retail Sales (MoM)