The Dow Jones Industrial Average and Nasdaq Composite barely rose, while the S&P 500 fell on Friday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.98 points or 0.00 percent, to close at 31,494.32.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.19 percent to close at 3,906.71.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 0.07 percent to close at 13,874.46.
Markets were relatively flat, but small caps thrived amid the push for additional stimulus.
Next week keep an eye out for:
- US Gross Domestic Product Annualized
- Durable Goods Orders
- Nondefense Capital Goods Orders ex Aircraft