The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and Nasdaq Composite all gained on Friday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 453.40 points or 1.39 percent, to close at 33,072.88..
- The S&P 500 gained 65.02 points or 1.66 percent to close at 3,974.54.
- The Nasdaq Composite gained 161.05 points or 1.24 percent to close at 13,138.73.
Stocks started to rise again as investors grew less concerned about rising COVID cases overseas and inflation.
On Monday keep an eye out for:
- Chicago Fed national activity index
- Existing home sales (SAAR)
- Bridgestone Corp. and Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. and others report earnings this weekend.