World AIDS Day 2018
Support HIV prevention among young women
This World AIDS Day, let’s eliminate gender inequality, promote girls’ education, end gender-based violence, create safe spaces and support HIV prevention am...
In Sub-Saharan Africa, three out of four new HIV infections among 15 to 19 year-olds are among girls.
This World AIDS Day we stand with UN Women who are calling for action to:
- eliminate of gender inequality
- promote of girls' education
- end gender based violence
- create safe spaces for girls and women
- support HIV prevention among girls and young women.
HIV can be prevented and with treatment those with HIV can lead healthy and full lives.