- A global challenge from October 1 – 30 at projectgreenchallenge.com
- A simple, fun, mobilizing challenge focusing on 25 unique sustainability themes
- An opportunity to win one of 20 awesome eco prize packages awarded daily
- An all expense paid trip to San Francisco for an unforgettable 4-day Eco Summit (for up to 16 participants)
- A Grand Prize Package for one #PGC2017 Champion valued at $10,000+
At Turning Green, we work at the elementary, high school and college level to provide students with the education, advocacy skills, and leadership opportunities to take action in support of a more responsible economy, a healthy food system, and mobilize others to do the same. Turning Green provides every student an opportunity to better understand the choices they have, the impacts of those choices, and the tools to take action through our flagship programs: Project Green Challenge, Conscious Campus Road Tour and the Conscious Kitchen.
Through our work we demonstrate that each individual can affect change: one voice, one student, one school, and one community at a time. For more info: www.turninggreen.org